The Zebra DogBone RFID Label for the Zebra ZD500R Desktop RFID Printer is designed for global supply chain, industrial and RTI applications offering excellent performance in demanding logistical and industrial applications.
These Labels are 3.82" x 1.06" in size and come in a single roll of 1000. PTS recommends using the High Performance 6100 Series Ribbon with this label.
Benefits of the Zebra DogBone RFID Label:
- High end product for global supply chain management, industrial and logistic applications and RTIs.
- Excellent performance even on difficult-to-tag materials.
- Optimum size product for 4 inch wide converted labels.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System and ISO 14001:2004 Environment Management System support.
- Monza 4 QT technology capability.
- Possibility for different memory options: EPC from 128 bit to 496 bit and user memory from 32 bit to 512 bit.
- Serialized TID.
Note: To use this media we recommend the installation of the 3" core adapters that are included with each ZD500R Printer.
- RFID Chipset: Impinj Monza® 4D
- Protocols Supported: EPC Class 1 Gen 2, ISO 18 000-6C
- EPC Memory: 128 bits
- User Memory: Up to 512 bit
- Operating Frequency: 860 - 960 MHz
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 180º F
- Label Dimensions: 3.819 x 1.063 inch
- Antenna Size: 3.382 x 0.945 inch
- Roll Inner Diameter: 3"
- Roll Outer Diameter: 5"
Full Product Information - PDF
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!