The ET1 Developers Kit is a rugged tablet solution for organizations that want to quickly create and deploy MOBILE Enterprise data collection applications. Using TracerPlus, Android users can develop unlimited mobile applications that seamlessly sync to all sorts of data bases and spreadsheets. If you have applications that depend on your users to manually select, enter and verify multiple fields of data that may not fit a traditional Motorola Rugged Terminal, this is the solution for you!
Suggested Motorola ET1 Applications:
- Quality Inspections
- Tool Room Tracking
- Parcel Delivery Tracking
- Retail Inventory and Relabeling
The Motorola ET1 Android Kit Includes:
- Motorola ET1 Tablet with Android 2.3
- Choice of TracerPlus Standard or TracerPlus Professional
- TracerPlus Desktop Mobile Project Design Tool
- USB Syncing Cable w/ Power Supply and Line Cord for charging
- 360 Degree Rotating Hand Strap
- Software Support Agreement Optional
- Hardware Maintenance Agreement Optional
Find Mobile Applications for my Motorola ET1 tablet>>
Motorola ET1 Hardware Specs
- Android 2.3.4 enhanced with enterprise functionality
- Rear Camera: For bar code scanning and image capture: 8MP auto-focus camera with user controllable LED flash, illumination and aiming; captures 1D and 2D bar codes, photographs, video, signatures and documents
- Front Camera: Optimized for video collaboration and low lighting conditions
- Tri-mode IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n radio and Bluetooth 2.1
- Autonomous GPS
- 7 in. capacitive display; 1024 x 600; 350 NIT ; Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- Dual core 1GHz each plus graphics accelerator and 1GB RAM / 4GB Flash memory
- 4620 mAh rechargeable Smart Li-Ion Battery; user replaceable; rapid resume
- Multiple 4 ft./1.2 m drop per MIL STD 810G and IP54 Sealing
ET1 Full Specifications - PDF
TracerPlus Mobile Software Specs
With TracerPlus Desktop, programmers and non-programmers can quickly create mobile applications. This intuitive solution is free to use and includes numerous starter templates from our Solution Center.
- No programming required
- Create up to 32 different applications and up to 100 fields of data per app
- Design enterprise class forms from your PC
- Data capture features include Barcodes, Signatures, Drop Downs, Radio Buttons, Check Boxes, Date Pop-ups, Number Pad Pop-ups and Text fields
- Import/Export data to text/csv files by default or sync data in batch, wireless or real-time to Excel or any ODBC database using TracerPlus Connect
Learn More about TracerPlus >>
Find Apps for your Motorola ET1 >>
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
Your Motorola ET1 tablet comes with a standard 1 year warranty that protects you from manufacturer defects only. That does not cover accidental drops or any damage you do to the ET1 tablet. That is where Service From the Start comes in. This service covers your ET1 tablet for 3 years with hassle free repair service with no questions asked repairs keeping your devices running at peak performance.
Motorola ET1 3 Year Service from the Start w/ Comprehensive Coverage
If you wish to add this service, Check the option above the "ADD TO CART" button.