TracerPlus Connect Single License - our most comprehensive data syncing tool to date.
TracerPlus Connect provides a simple and direct way for you to transfer your data between TracerPlus enabled mobile devices and your choice of data source. Syncs can be performed wirelessly or by connecting your device to your PC. Our easy to use sync setup can also be configured to transfer data directly between standard ODBC databases, Excel and text files.
- Sync via cable (batch) and wirelessly (WiFi and cellular) or post data in real-time.
- Integrated settings within TracerPlus Desktop for app specific configuration.
- Control the flow of data: Sync unlimited data between text files, ODBC databases and Excel.
- Runs as a service for unattended syncs on your database server.
- Group sync processes into different profiles for advanced syncing.
Note: This license allows you to set up and run syncing processes for 1 TracerPlus enabled mobile device. See Suggested Add Ons to purchase 5 and 10 packs.
- Sync via cable (batch), wirelessly (WiFi and cellular) or in Real-Time
- Easy to use sync process creation tool
- Sync with ODBC databases (including Access, Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server and more) and SalesForce
- Sync with Excel spreadsheets or tab-delimited text files
- Capable of running as a Windows Service
- User initiated wireless sync via TracerPlus Mobile Client button action
- Integrated settings within TracerPlus Desktop for app specific configuration
- Configure unlimited sync processes with individual enable/disable capabilities
- Advanced data filtering
- Condition based syncing
- Transfer directly between different data sources
- Timed Interval Syncing
- Group sync processes into different profiles for advanced syncing
Learn more about TracerPlus Connect Software >>
TracerPlus Connect User Guide
Knowledgebase of compiled help and resources for TracerPlus Connect
A Closer Look at TracerPlus Connect Profiles and Processes
TracerPlus Connect and SQL Server
TracerPlus Connect and MySQL
Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012, 20 MB free disk space, ActiveSync version 3.5 or higher (2000/2003/XP), Windows Mobile Device Center (Vista/7/8/2008/2012), A Mobile Device running Windows Embedded Handheld/CE. Windows Mobile, CE, CE.Net, or Pocket PC, Trial or registered version of TracerPlus 7.1 or higher (version numbers must match). Microsoft Excel 2000 or Greater for transfer to Excel. ODBC compliant database (i.e. Access, Oracle, MY SQL, SQL Server, FoxPro among others) for ODBC syncing.
Version numbers of TracerPlus Connect must match version numbers of the TracerPlus Desktop and TracerPlus Mobile Client for interoperability.