The Motorola MC9590 Rugged Barcode Kit offers a breakthrough in ergonomic design while boasting the features needed to support the most demanding of field mobility applications. Pairing TracerPlus Professional data collection software along with the extremely rugged MC9590-K barcode terminal, the deployment possibilities are endless and can be used for many mobile tasks including utility inspections and maintenance, route delivery management and tracking, a variety of field service and manufacturing to name a few.
Using Symbol's flagship MC9000 series as a base for development, the MC9590 introduces many new capabilities driving ease-of-use, ease-of-management, flexibility, modularity, and brings the overall life-cycle and system performance to new heights.
The Motorola MC9590 Rugged Barcode Kit Includes:
- MC9590 Barcode Terminal with Camera and Windows Mobile 6.5
- TracerPlus Professional License
- TracerPlus Desktop Mobile Project Design Tool
- USB Cradle Kit w/ Power Supply and Line Cord (Optional Spare Battery Charger available)
- Software Support Agreement Optional
- Hardware Maintenance Agreement Optional
Find Mobile Applications for my Motorola MC9590 >>
Motorola MC9590 Hardware Specs
- 3.7 in. VGA Color (TFT) Display (640 x 480) with touch panel and backlight
- Tri-mode IEEE 802.11a/b/g Radio and Class II, v2.1 Bluetooth with Enhanced Data Rate (EDR)
- Integrated standalone or Assisted-GPS (A-GPS) through SUPL; SiRFstarIII GSC3f/LP chipset
- 1D Laser Scanner or 1D/2D Imager
- 3 Mega-pixel Auto focus digital camera
- 256MB RAM / 1GB Flash Memory
- Choice of Alpha Numeric, Alpha Primary or Numeric keypad
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5
- Multiple 6 ft. drops to concrete across the operating temperature range and IP67 sealing; meets and exceeds MIL-STD-810G
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion 4800 mAh battery @ 3.7V with State of Charge and State of Health indicators
MC9590 Full Specifications - PDF
TracerPlus Mobile Software Specs
- No programming required
- Create up to 32 different applications and up to 100 fields of data per app
- Design enterprise class forms from your PC using TracerPlus Desktop
- Data capture features include Barcodes, Signatures, Images, Geo Codes, Drop Downs, Radio Buttons, Check Boxes, Date Pop-ups, Number Pad Pop-ups and Text fields
- Import/Export data to text/csv files by default or sync data in batch, wireless or real-time to Excel or any ODBC database using TracerPlus Connect
Learn More about TracerPlus >>
Find Apps for your Motorola MC9590 >>
Your Motorola MC9590 barcode terminal comes with a standard 1 year warranty that protects you from manufacturer defects only. That does not cover accidental drops or any damage you do to the device. That is where Service From the Start comes in. This service covers your MC9590 for 3 years with hassle free repair service with no questions asked repairs keeping your devices running at peak performance.
Motorola MC9590 3 Year Service from the Start w/ Comprehensive Coverage
If you wish to add this service, Check the option above the "ADD TO CART" button.