The MC9596 Rugged Barcode Kit with WAN offers a breakthrough in ergonomic design while boasting the features needed to support the most demanding of field mobility applications outside of the four walls. Pairing TracerPlus Professional data collection software along with the GSM/HSDPA capable MC9596 barcode terminal, the deployment possibilities are endless and can be used for many mobile tasks including utility inspections and maintenance, route delivery management and tracking, a variety of field service and manufacturing to name a few.
Using Symbol's cornerstone MC9000 series as a base for development, the MC9596 introduces many new capabilities driving ease-of-use, ease-of-management, flexibility, modularity, and brings the overall life-cycle and system performance to new heights.
The Motorola MC9596 Rugged Barcode Kit Includes:
- MC9596 Barcode Terminal with 3.5G GSM/HSDPA, Camera and Windows Mobile 6.5
- Choice of 1D or 2D Scan Engine
- TracerPlus Professional License
- TracerPlus Desktop Mobile Project Design Tool
- USB Cradle Kit w/ Power Supply and Line Cord (Optional Spare Battery Charger available)
- Software Support Agreement Optional
- Hardware Maintenance Agreement Optional
Find Mobile Applications for my Motorola MC9596 >>
Motorola MC9596 Hardware Specs
- 3.7 in. VGA Color (TFT) Display (640 x 480) with touch panel and backlight
- 3.5G GSM HSDPA broadband for voice and data
- Tri-mode IEEE 802.11a/b/g Radio and Class II, v2.1 Bluetooth with Enhanced Data Rate (EDR)
- Integrated standalone or Assisted-GPS (A-GPS) through SUPL; SiRFstarIII GSC3f/LP chipset
- 1D Laser Scanner or 1D/2D Imager
- 3 Mega-pixel Auto focus digital camera
- 256MB RAM / 1GB Flash Memory
- Choice of Alpha Numeric, Alpha Primary or Numeric keypad
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5
- Multiple 6 ft. drops to concrete across the operating temperature range and IP67 sealing; meets and exceeds MIL-STD-810G
MC9596 Full Specifications - PDF
See All Motorola MC9596 Options >>
TracerPlus Mobile Software Specs
- No programming required
- Create up to 32 different applications and up to 100 fields of data per app
- Design enterprise class forms from your PC using TracerPlus Desktop
- Data capture features include Barcodes, Signatures, Images, GPS Latitude and Longitude, Drop Downs, Radio Buttons, Check Boxes, Date Pop-ups, Number Pad Pop-ups and Text fields
- Import/Export data to text/csv files by default or sync data in batch, wireless or real-time to Excel or any ODBC database using TracerPlus Connect
Learn More about TracerPlus >>
Find Apps for your Motorola MC9596 >>
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
Your Motorola MC9596 barcode terminal comes with a standard 1 year warranty that protects you from manufacturer defects only. That does not cover accidental drops or any damage you do to the device. That is where Service From the Start comes in. This service covers your MC9596 for 3 years with hassle free repair service with no questions asked repairs keeping your devices running at peak performance.
Motorola MC9596 3 Year Service from the Start w/ Comprehensive Coverage
If you wish to add this service, Check the option above the "ADD TO CART" button.