Mobile BarCode Software & RFID Software - Develop Apps without programming
PTS Mobile Barcode and RFID Software gives programmers and non-programmers the ability to create Barcode and RFID Scanning enabled applications in minutes for Windows Mobile, CE and Android barcode terminals, RFID scanners, smartphones, handhelds and tablets. Whether you are scanning inventory, tracking assets or performing an inspection, you need mobile software that is easy to develop, flexible when modifications are needed and feature rich enough to grow with your needs.
Need Hardware? Check out our Mobile Barcode and RFID Kits inlcuding TracerPlus mobile software.
STEP 1: Develop mobile barcode and rfid applications - Free Trial
TracerPlus Desktop - Develop Barcode and RFID apps without programming and deploy them to your Windows Mobile and Android barcode terminals, handhelds, smartphones, tablets and RFID scanners.
- Create a mobile form that matches your current process.
- BarCode, RFID, GPS and Photo capabilities enhance your process.
- Deploy YOUR APP to an Android or Windows Mobile / CE handheld.
STEP 2: Run Your Apps on BarCode / RFID Terminals and Smartphones
Deploy the Mobile Application you developed or one of our pre-built mobile apps directly to any Windows Mobile or Android smartphone, tablet, barcode scanner or RFID terminal. Compatible Devices >>
- Unlimited Applications Per License / Mobile Handheld.
- Support for Android, Windows Mobile and CE device platforms.
- Motorola, Intermec, Honeywell, Janam and Samsung Compatible
- Barcode, RFID and AIDC Scanning
STEP 3: Sync your mobile apps with any database or MS Excel
Share and sync your mobile data with your company databases without changing your processes. Connect is flexible enough to work in batch, wireless batch and real time so you can share data how you want.
- Share data with any of your pre-existing systems.
- Sync with Microsoft Excel workbooks, text files, SalesForce or any ODBC database including SQL, MySQL, Oracle and Access.