The RFID Apparel Slim Tag made by Century Link is an RFID based tag for use in retail with a fashionable look and great performance that can work with a dummy or EAS pin.
This tag can be used in the fashion or retail industries for Apparel Inventory Control, Locating Inventory, and Security / Loss Prevention.
- Attractive fashion design with quality Matt and shining finish.
- Easy magnetic release and compatible with existing detaching system.
- Colors black/white or customized.
- Product is ROHS compliant.
- Conforms to "EPC C1G2 (ISO 18000-6C)".
- Cost effective and flexibility to work with a dummy pin or EAS pin to have RFID only or EAS+RFID dual features.
- Compatible with TracerPlus Mobile RFID Software
and ClearStream Fixed RFID Software.
Note: Pricing includes encoding and Pin.
- Material: ABS
- EPC memory: 96 Bits
- User Memory: 512 Bits
- Read Range: Up to 5m (16ft)
- Protocol: ISO/IEC 18000-6C & EPC global Class 1 Gen 2
- Operating Frequency (MHz): 902~928 (US) / 865~868(EU)
- Integrated Circuit [IC]: H3(US) / M5 (EU)
- Read Range (Fixed reader with power -27dbm): 6.0m (US) / 5.0m (EU)
- Weight per pieces: 9.6g
- Operating Temperature: -20℃ - 60℃
- Storage Humidity: 30% - 70%
- IP Rating: IP54
- Compliance: EPC Global