The Zebra ShortDipole RFID Label for the Zebra ZD500R Desktop RFID Printer is specially designed for supply chain management, apparel and brand protection applications offering excellent global performance also on lower detuning materials like cardboard and plastic.
These Labels are 3.82" x .59" in size and come in a single roll of 1000. PTS recommends using the High Performance 6100 Series Ribbon with this label.
Benefits of the Zebra ShortDipole RFID Label:
- Improved and stable global performance in a wide range of supply chain management, apparel and brand protection applications.
- Optimum performance on lower detuning material like cardborad and plastic, also for corrugate boxes and RTIs.
- High quality and perfect size product for 4 inch wide supply chain labels.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System and ISO 14001:2004 Environment Management System support.
- Monza 4 QT™ technology capability.
- Possibility for different memory options: EPC from 128 bit to 496 bit and user memory from 32 bit to 512 bit.
- Serialized TID.
Note: To use this media we recommend the installation of the 3" core adapters that are included with each ZD500R Printer.
- RFID Chipset: Impinj Monza® 4D
- Protocols Supported: EPC Class 1 Gen 2, ISO 18 000-6C
- EPC Memory: 128 bits
- User Memory: Up to 512 bit
- Operating Frequency: 860 - 960 MHz
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 180º F
- Label Dimensions: 3.819 x 0.591 inch
- Antenna Size: 3.661 x 0.433 inch
- Roll Inner Diameter: 3"
- Roll Outer Diameter: 5"
Full Product Information - PDF