The Feig ID ISC.ANT.U600/270-FCC is a Long Range 590mm x 270mm x 57mm UHF RFID Antenna that utilizes circular polarization and is IP65 sealed.
The circular polarization of this antenna allows reading of rfid tags in different orientations and placements. IE properly setup antennas within a portal allows a 3-dimensional identification of RFID tags so tag placement isn't as critical.
With a combination of the exclusive design and IP65 sealing, this antenna can be used for applications indoors as well as outdoors.
- Circular Polarization for optimized reading performance.
- IP 65 for outdoor applications.
- Unique design.
- Usable with all available UHF readers.
Compatible Feig Readers:
- ID ISC.LRU1002-FCC UHF Long Range Reader
- ID ISC.LRU3000-FCC UHF Long Range Reader
- ID ISC.LRU3500-FCC UHF Long Range Reader
- ID ISC.MRU102-FCC Mid Range Reader
- ID ISC.MRMU102-FCC Mid Range Reader Module
- Operating Frequency: US (902-928 MHz)
- Polarization: Circular Polarization
- Gain: Approx. 11 dBic
- 3db Beamwidth: 30° x 65°
- Connector Type: SMA Female socket (50 Ohm)
- Dimensions: 590 x 270 x 57 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 2 lb
- IP Rating: IP 65
- Operating Temperature: - 25 °C up to 55 °C
Feig UHF RFID Antennas Data Sheet - PDF