How to choose the right barcode label for your application
Start by answering some of the following questions:
- Do you require a label or tag?
- Must the label or tag meet UL/CSA or government specifications?
- What is the surface to which the label will be applied?
- What is the condition of the surface (smooth, grooved, dirty, clean, etc.)?
- What environmental stresses must the label/tag withstand (moisture, chemicals, abrasion, outdoors, UV light, etc.)?
- What is the minimum temperature at the time you apply the label?
- What is the temperature range the label must withstand throughout its life?
- How will the label be read?
PTS - Preprinted Label Consulting Service
The perfect solution for those short on time. A PTS label design specialist will contact you and suggest the label best suited for your needs, layout and design a label that meets your approval and oversee the timely fabrication of your custom order.