Sync Mobile Data via Batch using Cradle and Cabled Connections with TracerPlus Connect
Not everyone needs the functionality of syncing your mobile data wirelessly via Wi-Fi or WAN, not to mention the setup time and costs that come with implementing it. With TracerPlus Connect, users can sync their TracerPlus Mobile Client data using batch profiles via your mobile device Cradle or Cabled connection.
Features and Benefits of TracerPlus Connect Batch Syncing:
- Sync to and from a TracerPlus enabled mobile device via Cradle or connected Cable. Ethernet can be used for Android and iOS devices.
- Trigger a sync profile to start on Cradle/Cable connection.
- Setup Timed Syncs to sync specific profiles at specified times when sitting in the cradle.
- Add a static or unique (Date/Time or Counter) suffix to your text file names on sync from device.
- Avoid Wi-Fi and cellular setup time and costs.
Note: USB syncing is only supported by Windows Mobile / CE devices. When using Android or iOS, an Ethernet cradle or dongle can be used with devices supporting ethernet connectivity.