The Times-7 SlimLine A8060 RFID Antenna is an ultra-low profile door frame antenna for RFID portal / asset / people tracking applications.
Measuring just 8mm thick (0.3 inch), 650mm long (25.6 inches) and 86mm wide (3.4 inches), it can turn most existing doorways into an RFID portal / read point without disturbing the area of clearance.
This antenna carries an IP54 rating, with 5 dBiL gain, and is linearly polarized while also operating in the 902–928 MHz FCC range.
Complete Fixed RFID Kits Available Here with ClearStream RFID Software >>
Applications include but are not limited to:
- RFID deployments in doorways for asset and people tracking
- Avoiding the extra cost of frames and mounting kits
- Works as left, right and top antenna while also combining well with the SlimLine A6590C ground antenna
Find RFID Tags to use with your Fixed RFID Readers >>
- A8060-71416 Slimline Linear Polarized Door Frame Antenna with SMA female side fly lead
Note: Requires RPTNC Male to Standard SMA Male cable to connect to an RFID Reader. See options above Add to Cart to purchase one.
- Freq. Range: 902-928 Mhz | FCC RFID
- Gain: 5 dBic
- Front to back ratio: 7db
- Horizontal/Azimuth Beamwidth: 110°
- Vertical/Elevation Beamwidth: 30°
- Polarity: Linear Polarization
- Dimensions: 25.6” x 3.4” x .3”
- Connector: SMA female side fly lead (300 mm / 1 ft.)
- Weight: 1.1 lbs
- Mounting: Integrated mounting guides / Adhesive foam strip
Times-7 Slimline Door Frame Antenna Datasheet - PDF
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!