The PTS Bluetooth Beacon Tracking Starter Kit gives ANYONE the ability to quickly and affordably create a functional Beacon tracking system for testing and demonstration.
With ClearStream's ability to stream date to any pre-existing DB or software system, users can set up applications to monitor movement, update inventories, track people and offer historical cookie crumb locations for any purpose.
What we like about Beacon Technology
Beacon technology is a perfect complement to any RFID system and enables long range and large area tracking for high value assets with minimal infrastructure.
With over 300 foot read ranges and the ability to triangulate locations, the options to use Beacon data in operational applications are limitless.
- Inventory Tracking
- Day Care Tracking
- Patient Tracking
- Server Tracking
- Theft monitoring
- Fork Lift Tracking
- Vendor Managed Inventory
- Remote hosting options
- Simple Setup via web portal
- Rest API Integration
- Configurable Endpoints
Note: Limit 1 Starter Kit per user. See Suggested Add Ons to purchase Single Gateway Kits if additional gateways are needed.
Beacon Gateway Specs
- 400 MHz CPU and 16MB Flash / 64 MB RAM
- 2 x 10/100M Ethernet Ports (1 LAN, 1 WAN), 1 POE
- 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi with PCB antenna
- BC011 (TI CC2640) Bluetooth 4.2 (BLE) with external antenna
- 90mm (W) x 65mm (L) x 23mm (D)
Coin Beacon Specs
- Bluetooth 4.0+ with 2.402GHz to 2.480GHz Frequency
- 1 Year Battery Life (CR2032)
- up to +5 dBm Transmit Power
- -97dBm Receiver Sensitivity
- 100m Normal Operating range, up to 400m Proximity Detection, Line of Sight
- 52mm x 27mm x 7mm and Weighs 6g
Coin Beacon Full Specs - PDF
ClearStream RFID Software Specs
- Stream Bluetooth Beacon Tag data to Text, Excel, SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, MS Access and more. ClearStream also support sending data to endpoint including email and urls.
- Fields of data collected include MAC, Distance, Data, Reader Name, Antenna, RSSI, Date/Time, Start Event, Tag Event, Count, UUID, Major, Minor, Namespace, Instance, Voltage, Temperature and URL.
- Add additional custom fields of data to send along with the default data fields. This data can be static or based off of string length/conditions.
- Moderate how often a beacon gets reported to the database using our Moderate tag reads setting and custom events.
- With the ClearStream Web API, users can create their own interface to read beacon data.
Learn More about ClearStream >>