The PTS Bluetooth Beacon Tracking Starter Kit gives ANYONE the ability to quickly and affordably create a functional Beacon tracking system for testing and demonstration.
With ClearStream's ability to stream date to any pre-existing DB or software system, users can set up applications to monitor movement, update inventories, track people and offer historical cookie crumb locations for any purpose.
What we like about Beacon Technology
Beacon technology is a perfect complement to any RFID system and enables long range and large area tracking for high value assets with minimal infrastructure.
With over 300 foot read ranges and the ability to triangulate locations, the options to use Beacon data in operational applications are limitless.
- Inventory Tracking
- Day Care Tracking
- Patient Tracking
- Server Tracking
- Theft monitoring
- Fork Lift Tracking
- Vendor Managed Inventory
- Remote hosting options
- Simple Setup via web portal
- Rest API Integration
- Configurable Endpoints
* Subscription will auto renew after 1 year.
Note: Limit 1 Starter Kit per user. See Suggested Add Ons to purchase Single Gateway Kits if additional gateways are needed.
Beacon Gateway Specs
- 575 MHz CPU and 16MB Flash / 128 MB RAM
- 10/100 Ethernet with 802.3af PoE
- 802.11b/g/n WiFi, 300 Mbps data rate
- Built-in Power Amplifier Chip to Precisely Scan BLE
- Connect to the Cloud with 3G/4G USB Dongle
- Support HTTP(SSL/TLS)/MQTT(SSL/TLS & Proxy)/TCP
SB1100 Beacon Specs
- Wireless: 2.4 GHz. Bluetooth 5.1/4.1 (Bluetooth Low Energy Technology)
- Modes: Battery Save, iBeacon, MPact, and Secure Cast
- Beacon Interval: Configurable 100 ms to 10 sec
- Dimensions: 1.46" x 1.06" x 0.44" (Including VHB Tape), 8g Weight
- Battery: Fixed CR2032 220mAh, 2 Years battery life with a 2 sec interval
- Transmit Power: -7 dBm to -30 dBm (EIRP) Configurable
ClearStream RFID Software Specs
- Stream Bluetooth Beacon Tag data to Text, Excel, SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, MS Access and more. ClearStream also support sending data to endpoint including email and urls.
- Fields of data collected include MAC, Distance, Data, Reader Name, Antenna, RSSI, Date/Time, Start Event, Tag Event, Count, UUID, Major, Minor, Namespace, Instance, Voltage, Temperature and URL.
- Add additional custom fields of data to send along with the default data fields. This data can be static or based off of string length/conditions.
- Moderate how often a beacon gets reported to the database using our Moderate tag reads setting and custom events.
- With the ClearStream Web API, users can create their own interface to read beacon data.
Learn More about ClearStream >>