The PTS Bluetooth Beacon Single Gateway Beacon reading system can be configured to report the existence of a beacon within the reading radius of the gateway (up to 300ft).
It is the perfect solution for attendance tracking, vendor managed inventories and asset tracking where exact location is not critical.
The system can always be expanded to include more gateways in order to add triangulation to build out a RTLS (Real Time Locationing System).
What we like about Beacon Technology
Beacon technology is a perfect complement to any RFID system and enables long range and large area tracking for high value assets with minimal infrastructure.
With over 300 foot read ranges and the ability to triangulate locations, the options to use Beacon data in operational applications are limitless.
- Vewndor Managed Inventory
- Attendance Tracking
- Asset Tracking
- Theft monitoring
- Fork Lift Tracking
- Remote hosting options
- Simple Setup via web portal
- Rest API Integration
- Configurable Endpoints
Note: Special Promo Pricing in effect. ClearStream Licenses non-transferrable to RFID readers.
Beacon Gateway Specs
- 575 MHz CPU and 16MB Flash / 128 MB RAM
- 10/100 Ethernet with 802.3af PoE
- 802.11b/g/n WiFi, 300 Mbps data rate
- Built-in Power Amplifier Chip to Precisely Scan BLE
- Connect to the Cloud with 3G/4G USB Dongle
- Support HTTP(SSL/TLS)/MQTT(SSL/TLS & Proxy)/TCP
Coin Beacon Specs
- Bluetooth 4.0+ with 2.402GHz to 2.480GHz Frequency
- 1 Year Battery Life (CR2032)
- up to +5 dBm Transmit Power
- -97dBm Receiver Sensitivity
- 100m Normal Operating range, up to 400m Proximity Detection, Line of Sight
- 52mm x 27mm x 7mm and Weighs 6g
Coin Beacon Full Specs - PDF
ClearStream RFID Software Specs
- Stream Bluetooth Beacon Tag data to Text, Excel, SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, MS Access and more. ClearStream also support sending data to endpoint including email and urls.
- Fields of data collected include MAC, Distance, Data, Reader Name, Antenna, RSSI, Date/Time, Start Event, Tag Event, Count, UUID, Major, Minor, Namespace, Instance, Voltage, Temperature and URL.
- Add additional custom fields of data to send along with the default data fields. This data can be static or based off of string length/conditions.
- Moderate how often a beacon gets reported to the database using our Moderate tag reads setting and custom events.
- With the ClearStream Web API, users can create their own interface to read beacon data.
Learn More about ClearStream >>