The L10 Vehicle Dock protects and secures the XBOOK L10 2-in-1 laptop / tablet, XSLATE L10 slate tablet, and XPAD hard-handle tablet under heavy shock and vibration. This rugged, lightweight vehicle cradle also withstands the bumps and turns of the road while keeping the tablet steady for navigational use. Once workers reach their destination, the "Grab and Go" design allows for quick, one-handed tablet undocking. The optional xDIMG3 Docking Interface Module powers the tablet via a cigarette lighter port or optional hard-wired connection. xDIMG3 has 2 USB 2.0 ports to connect peripheral devices to the tablet.
- Holds rugged tablet in place under extreme vibration and stress.
- Barrel-style keylock used to lock tablet into place for secure vehicle docking. Two Keys Included.
- Easy one-hand release allows for fast "grab and go" transitions between the vehicle, field, and office.
- Resistant to water and dust ingress.
- 1-year warranty.
- Water/Dust-Resistant Dock: IP55 (Rating applies when tablet is installed and xDIMG3 is in vertical position)
- Shock and Vibration: Minimum Integrity Vibration: Category 24 | Unit is not operating (Tablet with Dock and Vehicle Kit) | MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6, Procedure I
- Vehicle Vibration: Unit is operating (Tablet with Dock and Vehicle Kit) | MIL-STD-810G, US Highway Truck and Composite Wheel, Method 514.6C-1 and 514.6C-3
- Functional Shock: 40 g operating (peak); 11 ms, saw tooth 6+/-shocks x 3-axis=18 shocks | MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6, Procedure I
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 3.0 x 11.9 x 9.7 in (7.6 x 30.1 x 24.7 cm)
- Weight: 2.0 lb (0.94 kg)
- Vehicle Dock - Cradle, DIM, CLA
- Wiring Kit
- Includes four 10-32 7/8" pan head Phillips screws, nylock nuts and four #10 washers which are needed when using most RAM mount brackets.
Note: Compatible with all L10 series models except ATEX/IECEX versions which have a thicker armored case.