The BluEpyc Industrial BLE EchoBeacon Repeater with I/O extends the range of your current BluEpyc BLE Gateways up to 100m. There is no longer a need to purchase a separate gateway to achieve greater read distances. This Industrial repeater is a rugged, IP66 sealed device that can be used outdoors or in an industrial environment and pairs perfectly with the BluEpyc Industrial BLE Smart Gateway reader.
Complete BLE Beacon Starter Kits Available Here with Software and Beacons >>
How the Industrial EchoBeacon Repeater Works:
- Tag Beacons linked to person/item transmit the data with limited power & energy consumption.
- EchoBeacon receives Beacon's data (monitoring area based on Beacons power transmission).
- EchoBeacons re-transmit the collected Beacon's data to the BLE Gateway, distance up to 100 m.
- Industrial BLE EchoBeacon Repeater
Note: Requires BLE Gateway in order to function. Powered by 12/24V Power Supply which is not included.
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz. IEEE Standard: 802.15.1 (Bluetooth 4.x Low Energy).
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters (depending on environment & configuration).
- Standard Firmware Feature: EchoBeacon ID (2 byte); anti-collision (multi Beacons reading with buffer); read Beacons Advertising & RSSI; BLE notification; filtering on beacons mask & RSSI Level, output relay on beacon presence (according to setup and model).
- Beacon white & black list (up to 180 Beacon UID) for conditional parametric action (adv transmission & output activation), useful for stand alone application (e.g. access control, alarms, hospital safety, etc.).
- Adjustable parameters through BLE service & mobile APP (included): EchoBeacon ID, Reading Time, Transmission Time, Watch Dog Time, filtering parameter (adv mask & RSSI), Transmission Power (16 step).
- Outdoor Case Wall & Ceiling Mount - ABS (UL 94 HB). Protection Class IP66.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 140 x 110 x 60 mm, 200g.
- 3 x Digital Input. Output: 2 x output relay, 3 x Leds. Internal UART interface.
- Power Supply 12-24 Volt DC (not included).
See All Bluetooth Beacon Gateways and Repeaters >>
What are Bluetooth Beacons?
Bluetooth Beacons are BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) transmitters that require very little infrastructure to setup and offer very long read ranges. Bluetooth Beacons broadcast their data to nearby Bluetooth Gateways to identify and interact with them. This enables BLE devices to be used in a wide variety of different applications, usually involving the tracking of an item or person. BLE devices are battery powered, and can function for dozens of months straight without requiring a change in battery.
BluEpyc BLE Booklet
BluEpyc BLE Device Operating Modes