Everything you need to quickly create an enterprise class Fixed RFID System without programming
The Feig LRU1002 Long Range RFID Kit is an affordable, scalable RFID System for applications ranging from equipment check in-out through inventory audits.
- Track entire room contents instantly with the touch of a button.
- Set up scheduled tasks to do timed audits of critical assets.
- Track incoming and outgoing employees and the equipment they are carrying.
Unlimited tasks can be set up all streaming data back to Excel workbooks, databases and other data sources or systems.
Find RFID Tags to use with your Feig RFID Kit >>
The Feig LRU1002 Long Range RFID Kit system features best in class Feig RFID Readers and the innovative, easy to configure and grow RFID Software, ClearStream RFID.
Start with one systemand grow as you see fit to track the information you need and map it back to any pre-existing database, excel sheet or management system.
This Kit Includes:
- ClearStream RFID Single Reader License - easy to use software with the flexibility to capture and sync RFID data any way you want.
- Feig LRU1002 RFID Reader - suited for enterprise deployments of all sizes that require long read ranges.
- Power Supply and US AC Line Cord
- 2 Feig Indoor/Outdoor RFID Antennas, Mounting Brackets and Cables
- 100 Pre-encoded RFID Tags
- 1 Year ClearStream RFID Software Support Agreement
Note: Pricing above is for the first system, each additional system is $2,366.00. Discounts will be reflected in the cart.
Feig LRU1002 Hardware Specs
- 4 x SMA-Female (50 Ohm), integrated Multiplexer, support of external Multiplexer ID ISC.ANT.UMUX
- 16 LEDs for diagnosis of reader operation and antenna status
- GPIO: 2 Optocoupler max. 24 V DC / 20 mA Inputs, 2 Optocoupler max. 24 V DC / 20 mA Outputs and 2 Relays max. 24 V DC / 1 A switching current, 2 A permanent current Outputs
- RS232, Ethernet, USB (On-The-Go), Wiegand (Scan Mode Interface)
- US (only) Reader: 902 MHz to 928 MHz
- Output Power 100 mW to max. 2 W configurable in steps of 100 mW
- Dimensions 260 mm x 157 mm x 65 mm (10.23 x 6.18 x 2.56 inch)
- Requires Power Supply and AC Line Cord to function (see above when adding to cart).
Feig LRU1002 Full Specifications - PDF
ClearStream RFID Software Specs
- Stream RFID Tag data to Text, Excel or any ODBC database including SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, MS Access and more.
- Fields of data collected include EPC, TID, User Memory, Reader Name, Antenna Name, RSSI, Date/Time, Start Event, Tag Event and Count.
- RFID Virtual Site Survey allows for testing of tags, and readers in a virtual environment.
- With the ClearStream Public API users can create their own interface to turn on and off readers.
- GPIO integration allows the use of light-bars, buttons and motion sensors for with settable alerts/events.
Learn More about ClearStream RFID >>
Do I need software for my Feig LRU1002 to read RFID Tags and save data?
Yes, the Feig LRU1002 does not come with software.
Our ClearStream RFID Software included in this kit is a great solution for the Feig LRU1002 and is easy to configure allowing you to read RFID tag data to the data destination of your choice.