Impinj’s Versatile Brickyard Antenna is a versatile solution for applications that require near field read zones up to 15 cm. Common applications include point of sale, apparel tracking, jewelery tracking, document check-in check-out and library control systems.
Includes an integrated 2.4 m pigtail R-TNC male cable to connect to reader.
- For Near Field UHF tag reading (Strong near-field performance enables reading item tags 0–15 cm away)
- Works with UHF Gen2 RFID tags that incorporate inductive near-field component including the Button™, Paperclip™ and Satellite™ tags.
- Perfect for mounting in a table top (3 holes) or display case (6 holes for bottom mounting).
- Small Footprint - 11.8 x 2.4 in
- Impinj Brickyard Reader Antenna - IPJ-A0400-USA
- 2.4 m Integrated pigtail R-TNC Male cable
- Operating Frequency: US (902-928 MHz), EU (865-868 MHZ)
- Polarization: Near Field Magnetic Coupling
- Gain: 6 dBi
- Max Read Distance: 0 - 15 cm
- Elevation Beamwidth: 60°
- Azimuth Beamwidth: 63°
- Connector Type: RP-TNC male (connects to RP-TNC female)
- Cable: Integrated 2.4 m pigtail ending in a RP-TNC connector
- Mounting: 3 mounting holes for table top mounting or 6 mounting holes for bottom mounting
- Dimensions: 11.8 x 2.4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs
- IP Rating: IP 51
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 55°C
Impinj Brickyard Antenna Datasheet - PDF