This is a far field (Read Ranges between 1.5 and 40 ft) left hand circularly polarized, semi low profile, panel antenna designed to be mounted below ceilings, on walls or on poles when using a mast mount.
The Impinj LHCP Far Field Antenna is housed in a heavy duty radome enclosure that has 4 threaded studs that enable it to be easily to a wall.
The far field Impinj antenna features an integrated 2.4m pigtail cable and is ideal for applications where tags need to be read at a longer distance away, typically more than 4 feet.
Common far field applications include people tracking, mustering, WIP tracking, check-in check-out and stock room applications.
- Low Profile (1.32 inch) with studs for flush mounting.
- Extremely low VSWR and Axial radome.
- Integrated 2.4m (8ft) pigtail cable connects directly to Speedway readers.
- Optional connectors and cables make it compatible with most RFID Readers.
- Also available in RH Version.
- Operating Frequency: US (902-928 MHz)
- Polarization: Left hand circular
- Gain: 9 dBi (US), 8.5 dBi (EU)
- Max Read Distance: Dependent on Environment
- Elevation Beamwidth: 70°
- Azimuth Beamwidth: 70°
- Connector Type: RP-TNC Male connector
- Mounting: Threaded Stud
- Dimensions: 10.2 x 10.2 x 1.32 in (259 x 259 x 33 mm)
- Weight: 2.3 lbs (1043.26 g) - FCC , 1.75 lbs (793.79 g) - ETSI
- IP Rating: IP 54
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to +70°C
Impinj Far Field Antenna - PDF