Smartrac Frog 3D RFID Tags are printable RFID tags designed for pallet and case level applications, offering high performance and
an excellent read range for use in supply chain management applications. Designed in a cost-effective True3D
form factor, Frog 3D RFID Tags are able to demonstrate complete orientation insensitivity, providing consistent
performance even on challenging materials.
Smartrac Frog 3D RFID Tags feature:
- A True3D design with complete orientation insensitivity.
- Consistent and robust performance on various materials.
- Availablility in a small and cost-effective form factor.
- Monza 4 QTTM technology capability.
- Possibility for different memory options: EPC from 128 bit - 496 bit and user memory from 32 bit - 512 bit.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System and ISO 14001:2004 Environment Management System support.
- Thermal Transfer imprintable
- International Standards: EPC Class 1 Gen 2, ISO 18000-6C
Note: Lead times will vary depending on stock and large quantities.
- Integrated Circuit: Impinj Monza 4
- Memory: EPC memory 128 bit / user memory 512 bit
- Frequency: 860-960 MHz
- Antenna Size: 50 x 50 mm / 1.97 x 1.97"
- Die-cut Size: 53 x 53 mm / 2.09 x 2.09"
- Web Width: 60 mm / 2.36"
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C / -40°F to 185°F
Frog 3D Full Tag Specifications - PDF