The RFID Apparel T811 Hard Tag made by Century Link is encased in a hard ABS plastic, with integrated RFID + EAS technology.
With the advantage of durability and re-usability, the T811 offers a cost-effective tagging solution for retail customers and enables inventory visibility throughout the supply chain reducing shrinkage and out-of-stocks.
Use these tags for apparel and retail shrinkage, inventory control and supply chain management.
- EAS + RFID Dual Technology.
- Encased in a hard ABS plastic, making it durable and reusable more than 100 times over.
- More reliable and accurate readability in bulk.
- Wide application with limited effects from harsh environments.
- Compatible with TracerPlus Mobile RFID Software and ClearStream Fixed RFID Software.
Note: Pricing includes encoding and Pin.
- Material: ABS
- EPC Memory: 96 Bits
- User Memory: 512 Bits
- Expected Lifetime: 10 years
- Protocol: ISO/IEC 18000-6C & EPC global Class 1 Gen 2
- Operating Frequency (MHz): 860-960 RF/AM
- Integrated Circuit [IC]: Higgs 3
- Read Range (Fixed reader with power -27dbm): Up to 6m (19.7 ft)
- Operating Temperature: -20℃ - 60℃
- Storage Humidity: 30% - 70%
- IP Rating: IP54
- Compliance: EPC Global