The RFID Finger Hanging Apparel Tag made by Century Link was developed with a flexible lanyard, and slim graceful design making it the smart tagging solution ideal to use for various items in retail.
This finger tag enables inventory visibility throughout the supply chain as well as inventory tracking and loss prevention and can be applied to Garments, Shoes, Luggage, Sporting goods, Appliances and many more.
- Flexible Lanyard enables an easy and smart tagging solution for various items leaving no need for additional fixture accessories.
- Lanyard and pin in one so no need for an additional pin and prevents any damage by the pin.
- Slim and Smart design making it ideal for all sections in retail with a read range up to 2 meters (6.5 ft) by handheld reader.
- Applications in retail for inventory tracking, loss prevention, smart display, etc.
- Flexible combination to RFID or RFID+RF/AM dual function providing one tag for two functions. Also compatible with existing EAS systems.
- Reliable and reusable offering a more cost-effective tagging solution.
- EPC Gen2 Compatible making the tag compatible with standardized systems.
- Compatible with TracerPlus Mobile RFID Software and ClearStream Fixed RFID Software.
Note: Pricing includes encoding.
- Material: ABS
- EPC Memory: 96bits
- Protocol: ISO/IEC 18000-6C & EPC global Class 1 Gen 2
- Frequency: 865 - 868MHz / 902 - 928MHz
- IC: Monza R6
- Read Range: Up to 4meter on fixed reader, Up to 2 meter on Handheld reader
- Operating Temperature: -20℃ - 60℃
- Storage Humidity: 30% - 70%
- IP Rating: IP54
Full Product Information - PDF