Smartrac Frog 3D Pre-Printed RFID Tags are designed for pallet and case level applications, offering excellent read range and high performance for use in supply chain applications.
Designed in a cost-effective True3D form factor, Frog 3D RFID Tags are able to demonstrate complete orientation insensitivity, providing consistent performance even on challenging materials.
PTS Frog 3D Pre-Printed RFID Tags feature:
- A True3D design with complete orientation insensitivity.
- Consistent and robust performance on various materials.
- Availability in a small and cost-effective form factor.
- Monza 4 QTTM technology capability.
- Possibility for different memory options: EPC from 128 bit - 496 bit and user memory from 32 bit - 512 bit.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System and ISO 14001:2004 Environment Management System support.
- International Standards: EPC Class 1 Gen 2, ISO 18000-6C
Note: Sold/Priced in quantities of 250. If you wish to purchase 500, add a qty of 2 to the basket. Lead times will vary depending on stock and large quantities.
- Integrated Circuit: Impinj Monza 4
- Memory: EPC memory up to 496 bit / user memory up to 512 bit
- Frequency: 860-960 MHz
- Antenna Size: 50 x 50 mm / 1.97 x 1.97"
- Die-cut Size: 53 x 53 mm / 2.09 x 2.09"
- Web Width: 60 mm / 2.36"
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C / -40°F to 185°F
- Adhesive: Acrylic, water borne adhesive
- Adhesive Usage Temperature: min. -10°C to 120°C / min. 14°F to 248°F
- Sold in Quantities of 250
Frog 3D Full Tag Specifications - PDF