Zebra Silverline II tags are revolutionary RFID tags that enable end users to create their own on-metal RFID Tags that offer maximum read ranges.
The Zebra Silverline On-Metal RFID Pack provides you with a set of different sized rfid tags you can mount on various surfaces including On-Metal, Plastic or liquid container items to see which tag fits the best and which one gives you the read range you desire.
Reduce initial costs:
- With a variety of on metal tags that meet various applications
- Saving hours of time researching endless possibilities
- Working with industry leaders and their resources
Note: 15min. tag testing support calls and Customized sample packs are available. Contact us for more information.
Label types and quantities may vary based on newer/better tags becoming available. You may not receive what is pictured. See Specs for the RFID tags currently included in this sample pack.
RFID Tags included in this pack are the following:
- Silverline Micro II (Qty: 3) - The Confidex Silverline Micro II is able to stick to any surface, providing an 1.71" x .55" RFID label that is ideal for securing IT and enterprise assets, valuable items, or tools.
- Silverline Classic II (Qty: 3) - The Confidex Silverline Classic II is an 3.94" x 1.57" RFID label capable of attaching to any surface and used to secure various types of industrial assets.
- Silverline Slim II (Qty: 3) - The Confidex Silverline Slim II is a 3.94" x .51" RFID label that can be attached to any surface meant for securing electrical devices, tools or other industrial assets.
- Silverline Blade II (Qty: 3) - The Confidex Silverline Blade II is able to stick to any surface, providing an 2.36 "x .98" RFID label that is ideal for securing IT and enterprise assets, valuable items, or tools.