Bringing the first business-class handheld RFID solution designed specifically to extend the benefits of RFID beyond industrial spaces and into customer facing and business environments, the Zebra MC3190-Z RFID Kit features the lightest UHF RFID rugged handheld reader on the market, offering a well-balanced design and a convenient gun-style grip for read intensive applications.
The integrated antenna boasts a patented omnidirectional antenna that offers the best of both worlds - a superior read range and superior coverage area.
RFID Success Stories with TracerPlus:
The MC3190-Z RFID Kit Includes:
- Zebra MC3190-Z RFID Terminal with Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.3
- Choice of 1D Laser or 2D Imager
- TracerPlus Professional
- TracerPlus Desktop Mobile Project Design Tool
- MC3190 Recharge / Communication Cradle Kit
- Hardware and Software Support Optional
Find Mobile Applications for my Zebra MC3190-Z >>
Zebra MC3190-Z Hardware Specs
- 3 in. QVGA color display (320 x 320) touchscreen with backlight
- Tri-mode 802.11 a/b/g Radio and Bluetooth
- Integrated Orientation Insensitive RFID Antenna
- Reads US RFID Frequencies - 902-928 Mhz
- Standards Supported: EPC Gen 2 DRM (DRM compliant up to 0.5W)
- Integrated 1D Laser or 2D Imager Scanner
- 256MB RAM / 1GB Flash
- 48-Key alpha numeric keypad
- Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.3
- Multiple 4 ft. drops to concrete across the operating temperature range and IP54 Category sealing (meets and exceeds MIL-STD 810F)
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion 4400 mAh battery @ 3.7V
MC3190-Z Full Specifications - PDF
TracerPlus Mobile Software Specs
- No programming required
- Create up to 32 different applications and up to 100 fields of data per app
- Design enterprise class RFID forms from your PC using TracerPlus Desktop
- Data capture features include RFID, Barcodes, Signatures, Images, Drop Downs, Radio Buttons, Check Boxes, Date Pop-ups, Number Pad Pop-ups and Text fields
- Import/Export data to text/csv files by default or sync data in batch, wireless or real-time to Excel or any ODBC database using TracerPlus Connect
Learn More about TracerPlus >>
Find Apps for your Zebra MC3190-Z >>
Your Zebra MC3190-Z barcode terminal comes with a standard 1 year warranty that protects you from manufacturer defects only.
That does not cover accidental drops or any damage you do to the device. That is where OneCare Essential Service comes in.
This service covers your MC3190-Z for 3 years with hassle free repair service with no questions asked repairs keeping your devices running at peak performance.
Motorola MC3190-Z 3 Year OneCare Essential Service w/ Comprehensive Coverage
If you wish to add this service, Check the option above the "ADD TO CART" button.