Introducing the first configurable, Mobile RFID Tracking System with the ability to extend the power of RFID data collection to any pre-existing database or system. This system is compatible with most popular databases including SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, MS Access and many more. It can also be used with pre-existing systems including SAP, Remedy, HP Asset Center and any other system that is ODBC compliant. Simply create your mobile data collection forms using our PC based design tool; TracerPlus Desktop, then deploy your application to your MC9190-Z RFID Terminal and start collecting data today.
RFID Success Stories with TracerPlus:
This Kit Includes:
- Zebra MC9190-Z RFID Terminal w/ Windows Mobile 6.5
- Choice of 1D Laser or 2D Imager
- TracerPlus Suite License - (TracerPlus Professional Mobile Client, TracerPlus Connect and 1 Yr Support)
- TracerPlus Desktop Mobile Project Design Tool
- MC9190-Z Recharge and Communications Cradle kit
- Hardware and Software Support Optional
Find Mobile Applications for my Zebra MC9190-Z >>
Note: The MC9190-Z also features an integrated barcode scanner that enables barcode reading.
MC919Z Hardware Specs
- RFID Tag Reader supports EPC Gen 2 DRM (DRM compliant up to 0.5w)
- Nominal read range up to 30 ft, nominal write range up to 4 ft
- Field: 70-degree cone (approx.) measured from nose of device
- 802.11 a/b/g WLAN and Bluetooth Version 1.2
- SE960 1D Laser Barcode Reader or SE4500 1D / 2D Barcode Imager
- 256MB Ram /1GB Rom Memory
- 53 Key Keypad
- Windows Mobile 6.5 Operating System with Persistent Memory
- Multiple 6 ft drops to concrete and IP64 sealing
MC919Z Full Specifications - PDF
TracerPlus Mobile Software Specs
- No programming required
- Create up to 32 different applications and up to 100 fields of data per app
- Design enterprise class forms from your PC using TracerPlus Desktop
- Data capture features include RFID, Barcodes, Signatures, Images, Drop Downs, Radio Buttons, Check Boxes, Date Pop-ups, Number Pad Pop-ups and Text fields
- Import/Export data to text/csv files by default or sync data in batch, wireless or real-time to Excel or any ODBC database using TracerPlus Connect
Learn More about TracerPlus >>
Find Apps for your Zebra MC919Z >>
Your Zebra MC919Z RFID scanner comes with a standard 1 year warranty that protects you from manufacturer defects only. That does not cover accidental drops or any damage you do to the device. That is where Zebra OneCare Essential Service comes in. This service covers your MC919Z RFID scanner for 3 years with hassle free repair service with no questions asked repairs keeping your devices running at peak performance.
Zebra MC919Z 3 Year OneCare Essential Service w/ Comprehensive Coverage
If you wish to add this service, Check the option above the "ADD TO CART" button.