The BluEpyc BLE Industrial Gateway with I/O is a rugged Bluetooth Beacon reader with a range of up to 100 meters that can receive and manage data coming from BLE Tag Beacons placed on people or items, transmitting the collected data to a host server or Cloud database via its GPRS interface.
The Industrial Gateway is rugged, low cost, small in size and easy to install to a wall, ceiling or pole with the included aluminum mounting kit and can be used for solutions including RTLS, Attendance Tracking, Asset Tracking, Vendor Managed Inventory, process automation and more.
Complete BLE Beacon Starter Kit Available Here with Software and Beacons >>
- Industrial Bluetooth Beacon Gateway Reader with GPRS
- Power Supply
- Aluminum Mounting Kit
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz. IEEE Standard: 802.15.1 (Bluetooth 4.x Low Energy).
- Reading Features: Anti-collision Beacons reading. Read Performance: about 80 tags per second. Read Range: up to 100 meters (depending on environment, configuration, Bluetooth antenna and beacon feature).
- Data Rate & RF Power: 1 Mbit/s. Security 128-bit AES. Transmit power: +3 dBm. RX sensitivity: to -91dBm.
- Power supply: 12 VDC (+/- 5 %) external power supply (not included). Consumption: Typical 400 mA -Max 2 Amp.
- CPU: Low Power 16 bits, 16 MIPS, PIC 24FJ256GB206 processor. Memory: 256K Flash, 96K Ram, 16Mbit Flash (for web server), 64Kbit EEPROM.
- Indoor & Outdoor Case - Radom Plastic (UV rating).
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 185 x 185 x 56 mm, 450g.
- Configuration mode: Pre-set in lab or Mobile SMS.
- Host Communication: Mobile GPRS quad band.
- Wall, Ceiling & Pole Mount. Aluminum Mounting kit included.
- Slot for Micro SD memory card. 1 x buzzer, 1 x Led bicolor, 1 x I2C Interface.
- I/O on external connector: 2 x digital input, 2 x Output Relay max. 24 V DC / 1 A.
See All Bluetooth Beacon Gateways and Repeaters >>
What are Bluetooth Beacons?
Bluetooth Beacons are BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) transmitters that require very little infrastructure to setup and offer very long read ranges. Bluetooth Beacons broadcast their data to nearby Bluetooth Gateways to identify and interact with them. This enables BLE devices to be used in a wide variety of different applications, usually involving the tracking of an item or person. BLE devices are battery powered, and can function for dozens of months straight without requiring a change in battery.
BluEpyc BLE Booklet
BluEpyc BLE Device Operating Modes