The All-In-One Jamison RFID HAWK Portal Kit is a small, all-in-one RFID portal kit that is perfect for tracking assets or personnel at small indoor openings, delivering superior read performance at distances of 3 to 8 feet.
Simply plug in your PoE (Power Over Ethernet) cable, mount your HAWK portal and install ClearStream RFID software and you can be up and running in no time.
Find RFID Tags to use with your HAWK RFID Portal Kit >>
The HAWK RFID Portal Kit features the Jamison RFID HAWK Portal, best in class Fixed RFID Reader from Motorola or Impinj, and the innovative, easy to configure and grow RFID Software, ClearStream RFID.
Start with one system and grow as you see fit to track the information you need and map it back to any pre-existing database, excel sheet or management system.
This Kit Includes:
- ClearStream RFID Single Reader License - easy to use software with the flexibility to capture and sync RFID data any way you want
- Jamison RFID HAWK Portal (Includes 4 LAIRD Antennas)
- 4 Port Fixed RFID Reader of your Choice (Motorola or Impinj)
- 100 3.00" x 1.00" Metal/Plastic Mount RFID Tags
- 3 Year Mini-HAWK Service Agreement
- 2 (Impinj) or 3 (Motorola) Year RFID Reader Service Agreement
- 1 Year ClearStream RFID Software Support Agreement
Note: This portal kit can only be powered using Power Over Ethernet (PoE).
Jamison RFID HAWK Hardware Specs
- 18-gauge powder-coated steel Chassis with White ABS Cover
- Dimensions - 39" L x 12" W x 3.1" D
- Weight - 14 lbs. (without RFID Reader)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3af
- Standard Ethernet Port, RJ45 Connector
Includes 4 Laird PEL90206 General Purpose Antennas:
- 902 to 928 MHz Frequency
- High Gain 6 dBic
- Left-Hand Circular Polarization
- 90 Degree Horizontal Beamwidth
Motorola FX7500 Specifications - PDF
Impinj R420 Specifications - PDF
ClearStream RFID Software Specs
- Stream RFID Tag data to Text, Excel or any ODBC database including SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, MS Access and more.
- Fields of data collected include EPC, TID, User Memory, Reader Name, Antenna Name, RSSI, Date/Time, Start Event, Tag Event and Count.
- RFID Virtual Site Survey allows for testing of tags, and readers in a virtual environment.
- With the ClearStream Public API users can create their own interface to turn on and off readers.
- GPIO integration allows the use of light-bars, buttons and motion sensors for with settable alerts/events.
Learn More about ClearStream RFID >>