The All-In-One Jamison RFID Mini-HAWK RFID Portal Kit is an affordable, lightweight and flexible RFID Portal System for RFID applications in Healthcare, Office IT Asset Tracking and File or Folder Tracking.
Simply plug in your PoE (Power Over Ethernet) cable, mount your Mini-HAWK portal and install ClearStream RFID software and you can be up and running in no time.
Find RFID Tags to use with your Mini-HAWK RFID Portal Kit >>
The Mini-HAWK RFID Portal Kit features the Jamison RFID Mini-HAWK Portal, best in class Fixed RFID Reader from Motorola or Impinj, and the innovative, easy to configure and grow RFID Software, ClearStream RFID.
Start with one system and grow as you see fit to track the information you need and map it back to any pre-existing database, excel sheet or management system.
This Kit Includes:
- ClearStream RFID Single Reader License - easy to use software with the flexibility to capture and sync RFID data any way you want
- Jamison RFID Mini-HAWK Portal (Includes 2 LAIRD Antennas)
- 2 Port Fixed RFID Reader of your Choice (Motorola or Impinj)
- 100 3.00" x 1.00" Metal/Plastic Mount RFID Tags
- 3 Year Mini-HAWK Service Agreement
- 2 (Impinj) or 3 (Motorola) Year RFID Reader Service Agreement
- 1 Year ClearStream RFID Software Support Agreement
Note: This portal kit can only be powered using Power Over Ethernet (PoE).
Jamison RFID Mini-HAWK Hardware Specs
- 18-gauge powder-coated steel Chassis with White ABS Cover
- Height: 23.5", Width: 12", Depth: 2.5"
- Weight - 5 lbs. (without RFID Reader)
- Keyhole slots, clearance holes, and integrated threaded 1/4 turn fasteners
- VESA MIS-D, 100/75, C (M4 X 7 mm thread depth)
- Conduit knockouts for easy termination
- Pass-through knockouts on back
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3af
- Standard Ethernet Port, RJ45 Connector
- Includes 2 Laird PEL90206 High Gain Antennas
Mini-HAWK Specifications - PDF
Motorola FX7500 Specifications - PDF
Impinj R220 Specifications - PDF
ClearStream RFID Software Specs
- Stream RFID Tag data to Text, Excel or any ODBC database including SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, MS Access and more.
- Fields of data collected include EPC, TID, User Memory, Reader Name, Antenna Name, RSSI, Date/Time, Start Event, Tag Event and Count.
- RFID Virtual Site Survey allows for testing of tags, and readers in a virtual environment.
- With the ClearStream Public API users can create their own interface to turn on and off readers.
- GPIO integration allows the use of light-bars, buttons and motion sensors for with settable alerts/events.
Learn More about ClearStream RFID >>
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!