The Feig LRU1002 Long Range UHF RFID Reader is a robust, high performance Long Range Reader that can be used in a variety of different applications.
The reader convinces with an excellent price to performance ratio and is characterized by the features listed below.
Feig LRU1002 Features:
- High receiver sensitivity cares for an enlarged and at the same time homogeneous tag detection range
- Possible secure read range of up to 12 m (40 ft) *
- Constant high receive sensitivity and high read range also in disturbed environments and applications with a large number of readers operating at the same time
- Antenna Port Indication: Display of active antennas (green), read events (blue) and possible antenna mismatching (red) via 4 separate LED´s
- 2 Inputs, 2 outputs and 2 relay outputs suit industrial needs and allow control of external components and signalization of different events
* The maximum Read Range is depending on the used antenna, the antenna cable, the used transponder and environmental conditions.
Complete Fixed RFID Kits Available Here with ClearStream RFID Software >>
Find RFID Tags to use with your Feig LRU1002 Reader >>
Note: Requires read antennas and cables to fully function. Please see Antennas and Cables tab.
- 4 x SMA-Female (50 Ohm), integrated Multiplexer, support of external Multiplexer ID ISC.ANT.UMUX
- RF-channel monitoring, Antenna SWR control, internal overheating control
- 16 LEDs for diagnosis of reader operation and antenna status
- GPIO: 2 Optocoupler max. 24 V DC / 20 mA Inputs, 2 Optocoupler max. 24 V DC / 20 mA Outputs and 2 Relays max. 24 V DC / 1 A switching current, 2 A permanent current Outputs
- RS232, Ethernet, USB (On-The-Go), Wiegand (Scan Mode Interface)
- ISO Host Mode, Scan Mode (HID), Notification Mode, Buffered Read Mode
- US (only) Reader: 902 MHz to 928 MHz
- Output Power 100 mW to max. 2 W configurable in steps of 100 mW
- IP 53 sealing, IP 64 with protection cap (Sold Separately)
- Dimensions 260 mm x 157 mm x 65 mm (10.23 x 6.18 x 2.56 inch)
- Requires Power Supply and AC Line Cord to function (see above when adding to cart).
Feig LRU1002 Full Specifications - PDF
Do I need software for my Feig LRU1002 to read RFID Tags and save data?
Yes, the Feig LRU1002 does not come with software.
Our ClearStream RFID Software is a great solution for the Feig LRU1002 and is easy to configure allowing you to read RFID tag data to the data destination of your choice.
Bundled Kits are also available with Hardware and software.