The Feig LRU1002 Long Range UHF RFID Reader is a robust, high performance Long Range Reader that can be used in a variety of different applications.
The reader convinces with an excellent price to performance ratio and is characterized by the features listed below.
Feig LRU1002 Features:
- High receiver sensitivity cares for an enlarged and at the same time homogeneous tag detection range
- Possible secure read range of up to 12 m (40 ft) *
- Constant high receive sensitivity and high read range also in disturbed environments and applications with a large number of readers operating at the same time
- Antenna Port Indication: Display of active antennas (green), read events (blue) and possible antenna mismatching (red) via 4 separate LED´s
- 2 Inputs, 2 outputs and 2 relay outputs suit industrial needs and allow control of external components and signalization of different events
* The maximum Read Range is depending on the used antenna, the antenna cable, the used transponder and environmental conditions.
Complete Fixed RFID Kits Available Here with ClearStream RFID Software >>
Find RFID Tags to use with your Feig LRU1002 Reader >>
Note: Requires read antennas and cables to fully function. Please see Antennas and Cables tab.