The Zebra MWTS-T420-A-00AA is part of Zebra's Integrated RFID Portal line. This RFID Tunnel is designed for integration with production and manufacturing facilities using conveyor belts. Tagged assets can pass on the belt and be read as they pass through the tunnel. Zebra Fixed RFID Tunnels empower companies to manage and monitor inventory, control costs and optimize workflows with fast, reliable, highly automated updates as tagged assets move along the line and through the tunnel.
Find RFID Tags to use with your RFID Tunnel >>
- Innovative form factor - Built specifically for inline conveyor operations, Zebra Fixed RFID Tunnels automatically read assets on the line, improving conveyor throughput and workflow accuracy, even validating products inside boxes.
- Fully integrated and ready to use - Unlike competing solutions that must be assembled on site with components sourced from and supported by different manufacturers, Zebra Fixed RFID Tunnels are a fully assembled product, convenient and easy to deploy.
- Complementary solution - Zebra Integrated RFID Tunnels are fully compatible with our broad portfolio of RFID and location systems, supported and backed by Zebra for a smooth customer experience throughout the life of the product.
- Proven technologies - Zebra Fixed RFID Tunnels feature Zebra fixed RFID readers for maximum efficiency and visibility. Specialized antennas provide superior performance optimized for accurate, reliable reads of conveyor-based throughput./li>
- Purpose-built engineering - Zebra Fixed RFID Tunnels are specifically designed for the applications they support, built to withstand transportation, logistics, manufacturing and healthcare environments.
- Zebra Integrated RFID Tunnel, complete with Zebra FX9600
- Multi-Linear Wave Antenna
- Installation Hardware
- Weather Proof: No
- Size: Standard outer: 42"L x 35"W x 64"H, Standard inner: 42"L x 29"W x 30"H, 200 lbs
- RFID Reader: FX9600 4 Port
- Antennas: Multi-Linear Wave Antenna
- Stack Light: Not Included
- Photo Eye: Not Included
- Connector: Not Included
- Install Hardware: Included
Zebra Fixed RFID Tunnel - PDF
Your Zebra RFID Tunnel comes with a standard 1 year warranty that protects you from manufacturer defects only.
That does not cover any damage you do to the reader as accidents can happen.
That is where Zebra OneCare Service comes in.
This service covers your RFID Tunnel for 3 years with hassle free repair service keeping your RFID readers running at peak performance.
RFID Portal 3 Year Zebra OneCare Onsite Service
If you wish to add this Warranty, Select the options above the "ADD TO CART" button.
Do I need software for my Zebra RFID Tunnel to read RFID Tags and save data?
Yes, the Zebra Integrated RFID Tunnel does not come with software.
Our ClearStream RFID Software is a great solution for the Zebra Integrated RFID Tunnel and is easy to configure allowing you to read RFID tag data to the data destination of your choice.
Bundled Starter Kits are also available with Hardware and software.
Can I use the RFID Tunnels in outdoor environments?
The RFID Tunnels are designed for indoor use only and operating in dry temperature-controlled environments with a temperature range of -20C to +55C.
Zebra Integrated RFID Tunnel Installation Guide