The MC3190-Z RFID Starter Kit is a great way to integrate RFID into your business with everything you need to get started including a Mobile RFID Reader, Mobile RFID Software and RFID tags.
How It Works
Simply create your own mobile data collection forms or choose from existing forms via the online solution center using our PC based design tool; TracerPlus Desktop, then deploy your application to the MC3190-Z RFID terminal to start collecting data right away.
As an added benefit, the TracerPlus Session Setup Service ($3,200 Value) is included to help fine-tune your mobile forms and applications to come up with a design and flow that meets your data collection needs.
In no time you will be collecting RFID enabled data and sharing it real time using the optional TracerPlus Connect software.
RFID Success Stories with TracerPlus:
This Complete Kit Includes:
- Motorola MC3190-Z RFID Terminal with Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.3
- TracerPlus Professional Mobile RFID Software
- TracerPlus Connect Software License for data syncing
- MC3190 Recharge / Communication Cradle Kit
- MC3190-Z Zebra OneCare Essential Service
- 100 3.00" x 1.00" General Purpose RFID Tags
- 1 Year of TracerPlus Comprehensive Support
- TracerPlus Session Setup Service for RFID ($3200.00 value) *
- TracerPlus Connect Integration Setup Service($625.00 value) *
* Must be redeemed within 30 days of purchase, no refunds.
Find Mobile Applications for my Motorola MC3190-Z >>
Note: The MC3190-Z also features an integrated 1D barcode scanner or 2D imager that enables barcode reading.
Motorola MC3190-Z Hardware Specs
- 3 in. QVGA color display (320 x 320) touchscreen with backlight
- Tri-mode 802.11 a/b/g Radio and Bluetooth
- Integrated Orientation Insensitive RFID Antenna
- Reads US RFID Frequencies - 902-928 Mhz
- Standards Supported: EPC Gen 2 DRM (DRM compliant up to 0.5W)
- Integrated 1D Laser or 2D Imager Scanner
- 256MB RAM / 1GB Flash
- 48-Key alpha numeric keypad
- Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.3
- Multiple 4 ft. drops to concrete across the operating temperature range and IP54 Category sealing (meets and exceeds MIL-STD 810F)
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion 4400 mAh battery @ 3.7V
MC3190-Z Full Specifications - PDF
TracerPlus Mobile Software Specs
- No programming required
- Create up to 32 different applications and up to 100 fields of data per app
- Design enterprise class RFID forms from your PC using TracerPlus Desktop
- Data capture features include RFID, Barcodes, Signatures, Images, Drop Downs, Radio Buttons, Check Boxes, Date Pop-ups, Number Pad Pop-ups and Text fields
- Import/Export data to text/csv files by default or sync data in batch, wireless or real-time to Excel or any ODBC database using TracerPlus Connect
Learn More about TracerPlus >>
Find Apps for your Motorola MC3190-Z >>
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
Your Motorola MC3190-Z barcode terminal comes with a standard 1 year warranty that protects you from manufacturer defects only. That does not cover accidental drops or any damage you do to the device. That is where Service From the Start comes in. This service covers your MC3190-Z for 3 years with hassle free repair service with no questions asked repairs keeping your devices running at peak performance.
Motorola MC3190-Z 3 Year Service from the Start w/ Comprehensive Coverage
This service is included in the Starter Kit.