The Zebra (Formerly Symbol) TC70 / TC75 Android Barcode Kit with TracerPlus combines the latest Android features, a super rugged barcode terminal and enterprise class mobile data software that can be set up for virtually any application.
The capabilities of this system are only limited by the imagination of its users.
TracerPlus Mobile Barcode Software enables business of any size to collect data including barcode scans, image & signature capture, text entry, drop downs and more while enabling that data to be synced wirelessly or in real-time to the database of your choice.
The Zebra TC70 / TC75 Barcode Terminal is as easy to use as your current consumer device, yet packs enterprise class features including Android Lollipop or Nougat OS, 1D/2D Barcode Imager, a durable touch panel that works even when wet, and an 8 mega-pixel camera all tucked into an ultra-rugged form factor.
Choose the device that best suits your needs:
- TC70 - Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n) Only, Ethernet, Android 5, 1GB/8GB Memory, 8MP Rear Camera
- TC70x - Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) Only, Ethernet, Android 7, 2GB/16GB Memory, 13MP Rear Camera
- TC75 - Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n), Ethernet, WAN/Cellular, GPS, Android 5, 1GB/8GB Memory, 8MP Rear Camera
- TC75x - Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac), Ethernet, WAN/Cellular, GPS, Android 7, 2GB/16GB Memory, 13MP Rear Camera
The Zebra TC70 / TC75 Android Mobile Barcode Kit Includes:
- Choice of Zebra TC70, TC70x, TC75 or TC75x Android Barcode Terminal w/ 1D/2D Barcode Imager and GMS (Non-GMS version available upon request)
- Single Slot Charging and USB/Ethernet communication Cradle w/ Power Supply, DC Cable, Line Cord and Micro USB Cable
- TracerPlus Professional License
- TracerPlus Connect License for data syncing
- TracerPlus Desktop Mobile Project Design Tool
- Optional 1yr Comprehensive Support (PTS Recommended)
- Optional 3 Year Zebra OneCare Essential Comprehensive Service (PTS Recommended)
Find Mobile Applications for my Zebra TC70 / TC75 >>
Zebra TC70 / TC75 Hardware Specs
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) or Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- SE4750 imager (1D and 2D) barcode imager
- IEEE ® 802.11a/b/g/n/d/h/i WLAN and Bluetooth v4.0 (Bluetooth® Smart technology)
- 4.7 in. High Definition (1280 x 720); exceptionally bright, outdoor viewable; optically bonded to touch panel
- 1.7 GHz dual core processor and 1G Ram / 8GB Flash memory
- Rear — 8 MP autofocus; f/2.4 aperture, Front — 1.3 MP fixed focus
- PowerPrecision: Li-Ion 3.7 V, 4620 mAh battery
- 6 ft./1.8 m drop to concrete across full operating temperature range and IP67 per applicable IEC sealing specifications
TC70 / TC70x Full Specifications - PDF
TC75 / TC75x Full Specifications - PDF
TracerPlus Mobile Software Specs
- No programming required
- Create up to 32 different applications and up to 100 fields of data per app
- Design enterprise class forms from your PC using TracerPlus Desktop
- Data capture features include Barcodes, Signatures, Images, Drop Downs, Radio Buttons, Check Boxes, Date Pop-ups, Number Pad Pop-ups and Text fields
- Import/Export data to text/csv files by default or sync data in batch, wireless or real-time to Excel or any ODBC database using TracerPlus Connect
Learn More about TracerPlus >>
Find Apps for your Zebra TC70 / TC75 >>
Your Zebra TC70 / TC75 device comes with a standard 1 year warranty that protects you from manufacturer defects only. That does not cover accidental drops or any damage you do to the device.
That is where Zebra OneCare Essential Service comes in.
This service covers your TC70 or TC75 for 3 or 5 years with hassle free repair service with no questions asked repairs keeping your devices running at peak performance.
If you wish to add this service, Select one of the options above the "ADD TO CART" button.