When implementing an RFID System it is not always obvious what RFID Tags are best suited for your specific application.
Testing the solution is a necessary step to ensure your application will meet your expectations.
Our General RFID Tag Sample Pack contains various passive UHF tags you can test with. Each pack contains 6 different tag types in various quantities which include; printed/encoded labels for both on metal and non-metal items, a durable tag, a hang tag, as well as a unique flag tag. Browse to the Specs tab to see detailed information on the tags included.
Reduce initial costs:
- With a variety of tags that meet various applications
- Saving hours of time researching endless possibilities
- Working with industry leaders and their resources
Note: 15min. tag testing support calls and Customized sample packs are available. Contact us for more information.
Label types and quantities may vary based on newer/better tags becoming available. You may not receive what is pictured.
RFID Tags included in this pack are the following:
- MPR-9634-2-2 (Qty: 3) - 2" x 2" General purpose label good for boxes, pallets, plastic containers, file folders and some electronics depending on placement.
- MPR-9662-3-1 (Qty: 5) - Similar uses as the above in a 3" x 1" size.
- AD451m5 (Qty: 5) - 1.75" x .75" folding foam backed label good for On-metal Applications and some IT assets with read ranges from 2-5 feet.
- MPI Flag Tag (Qty: 5) - 1" x 1" Clear coated paper tag that folds and sticks out like a flag when mounted. Ideally suited for liquids, chemicals and curved surfaces.
- Confidex Steelwave Micro (Qty: 1) - 1.5" x .5" x .17" Hard plastic tag meant for use On-metal and will get better read ranges when mounted on metal. Ideally suited for IT Assets and server racks.
- RFID Rearview Mirror Hang Tag (Qty: 1) - 3.5" x 6.5" Coated hang tag ideally suited for hanging on rear-view mirrors for vehicle tracking.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!