When implementing an RFID System it is not always obvious what RFID Tags are best suited for your specific application.
Testing the solution is a necessary step to ensure your application will meet your expectations.
Our General RFID Tag Sample Pack contains various passive UHF tags you can test with. Each pack contains 6 different tag types in various quantities which include; printed/encoded labels for both on metal and non-metal items, a durable tag, a hang tag, as well as a unique flag tag. Browse to the Specs tab to see detailed information on the tags included.
Reduce initial costs:
- With a variety of tags that meet various applications
- Saving hours of time researching endless possibilities
- Working with industry leaders and their resources
Note: 15min. tag testing support calls and Customized sample packs are available. Contact us for more information.
Label types and quantities may vary based on newer/better tags becoming available. You may not receive what is pictured. See Specs for the RFID tags currently included in this sample pack.
RFID Tags included in this pack are the following:
- PTS-CROSSWAVE (Qty: 5) - 4" x 2" Dual-Dipole RFID Label that can be applied to plastic / cardboard surfaces and provides a long read range.
- PTS-CWAVE-MINI (Qty: 5) - 2.75" x 1.18" is a Dual-Dipole RFID Label developed and optimized for cardboard and plastic surfaces. Smaller version of above.
- MPR-9662-3-1 (Qty: 5) - 3" x 1" General purpose label good for boxes, pallets, plastic containers, file folders and some electronics depending on placement.
- PTS-4251758 (Qty: 5) - 2.25" x 2.25" Smartrac Frog 3D Pre-Printed RFID Tags are designed for pallet and case level applications, offering excellent read range and high performance for use in supply chain applications.
- MPI Flag Tag (Qty: 5) - 1" x 1" Clear coated paper tag that folds and sticks out like a flag when mounted. Ideally suited for liquids, chemicals and curved surfaces.
- SENTRY-M (Qty: 1) - 1.4375" x .4375" x .122" SENTRY-M Slim Hard plastic tag meant for use On-metal and will get better read ranges when mounted on metal. Ideally suited for IT Assets and server racks.
- RFID Rearview Mirror Hang Tag (Qty: 1) - 3.5" x 3.5" Coated hang tag ideally suited for hanging on rear-view mirrors for vehicle tracking.