The MC9190-Z RFID Starter Kit is a great way to take the plunge into RFID with everything you need to get started including a Mobile RFID Reader, Mobile RFID Software and RFID tags.
Find Mobile Applications for my Motorola MC9190-Z >>
How It Works
Simply create your mobile data collection forms using our PC based design tool; TracerPlus Desktop, then deploy your application to your MC9190-Z RFID Terminal and start collecting data.
As an added benefit, the TracerPlus Session Setup Service is available to help fine-tune you mobile forms and applications.
Once the flow meets your needs, connect your handheld device to your pre-existing wireless system or to a new database via the optional TracerPlus Connect software and in no time you will be collecting RFID enabled data and sharing it real time.
RFID Success Stories with TracerPlus:
This Kit Includes
- Motorola MC9190-Z RFID Terminal w/ Windows Mobile 6.5
- TracerPlus Professional Mobile RFID Software
- TracerPlus Connect Software License for data syncing
- MC9190 Recharge and Communications Cradle kit
- MC9190-Z 3 Year Zebra OneCare Essential Service
- 100 3.00" x 1.00" General Purpose RFID Tags
- 1 Year of TracerPlus Comprehensive Support
- TracerPlus Session Setup Service for RFID ($3200.00 value) *
- TracerPlus Connect Integration Setup Service($625.00 value) *
* Must be redeemed within 30 days of purchase, no refunds.
Note: The MC9190-Z also features an integrated barcode scanner that enables barcode reading.
MC9190-Z Hardware Specs
- RFID Tag Reader supports EPC Gen 2 DRM (DRM compliant up to 0.5w)
- Nominal read range up to 30 ft, nominal write range up to 4 ft
- Field: 70-degree cone (approx.) measured from nose of device
- 802.11 a/b/g WLAN and Bluetooth Version 1.2
- SE960 1D Laser Barcode Reader or SE4500 1D / 2D Barcode Imager
- 256MB Ram /1GB Rom Memory
- 53 Key Keypad
- Windows Mobile 6.5 Operating System with Persistent Memory
- Multiple 6 ft drops to concrete and IP64 sealing
MC9190-Z Full Specifications - PDF
TracerPlus Mobile Software Specs
- No programming required
- Create up to 32 different applications and up to 100 fields of data per app
- Design enterprise class forms from your PC using TracerPlus Desktop
- Data capture features include RFID, Barcodes, Signatures, Images, Drop Downs, Radio Buttons, Check Boxes, Date Pop-ups, Number Pad Pop-ups and Text fields
- Import/Export data to text/csv files by default or sync data in batch, wireless or real-time to Excel or any ODBC database using TracerPlus Connect
Learn More about TracerPlus >>
Find Apps for your Motorola MC9190-Z >>
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
Your Motorola MC9190-Z RFID scanner comes with a standard 1 year warranty that protects you from manufacturer defects only. That does not cover accidental drops or any damage you do to the device. That is where Service From the Start comes in. This service covers your MC9190-Z RFID scanner for 3 years with hassle free repair service with no questions asked repairs keeping your devices running at peak performance.
Motorola MC9190-Z 3 Year Service from the Start w/ Comprehensive Coverage
This service is included in the Starter Kit.