The TracerPlus ET50 / ET55 Tablet Kit marries a rugged, yet sleek consumer facing tablet with enterprise class mobile data collection software.
This kit can quickly be configured to perform virtually any application and syncs with any software or database system.
The ET50 / ET55 TracerPlus Tablet Kit gives your mobile workforce a solution that will meet their needs, fit their organization's budget and have a life span far exceeding that of a consumer grade tablet.
Find Mobile Apps for your ET50 / ET55 on TracerPlus.com >>
Why don't you want a consumer grade tablet?
If your mobile workforce is performing inspections, interacting with customers or viewing large amounts of data, working with a phone sized screen is often cumbersome and inefficient; a tablet is a needed tool.
However, after deployments, customers quickly learn about the problems below.
- Consumer grade tablets break - what does a worker down cost you per hour?
- Consumer devices are always evolving leading to disjointed deployment with multiple models - what is the added support involved with that?
The Zebra ET50 / ET55 Rugged Tablet Kit Includes:
- Zebra ET50 or ET55 with NFC, Wi-Fi and Android OS (ET50 for Wi-Fi Only, ET55 for Wi-Fi and 4G WAN)
- Choice of 8" or 10" screen size
- Choice of GMS or Non GMS - Google Mobile Services (GMS) available on models marked as GMS and will included things such as the Play Store.
- Optional Expansion packs can be added to enable barcode scanning of 1D / 2D barcodes. See Suggested Add Ons tab to order.
- TracerPlus Professional License
- TracerPlus Desktop Mobile Project Design Tool
- Charging Cradle, Power Supply and USB Micro Cable
- Hardware and Software Support Optional (Recommended)
Zebra ET50 / ET55 Hardware Specs
- Android 5.1.0
- 8.3 in./21 cm and 10.1 in./25.6 cm: 1920x1200; Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 1.3 mm; bonded touchpanel for strength and reduced reflections; active digitizer; outdoor viewable
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/d/h/i; dual band 2x2 MIMO for transmit and receive
- AT&T LTE with AT&T (HSPA+) 3G fallback; Verizon LTE with EVDO fallback (ET55 only)
- Class 2, Bluetooth v4.0 (Bluetooth® Smart)
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM; 32 GB eMMC Flash; User accessible microSDXC card slot (standard supports up to 2 TB)
- Intel quad core 1.33GHz (Turbo Frequency = 1.86GHz) Frequency supports 64 bit OS
- Standard: 3.28 ft./1 m drop to concrete without rugged frame, With optional rugged frame: 5.9 ft./1.8 m to concrete per MIL-STD-810G
ET50 / ET55 Full Specifications - PDF
TracerPlus Mobile Software Specs
- No programming required
- Create up to 32 different applications and up to 100 fields of data per app
- Design enterprise class forms from your PC using TracerPlus Desktop
- Data capture features include Barcodes, Signatures, Images, GPS, Drop Downs, Radio Buttons, Check Boxes, Date Pop-ups, Number Pad Pop-ups and Text fields
- Import/Export data to text/csv files by default or sync data in batch or wireless to Excel or any ODBC database using TracerPlus Connect
Learn More about TracerPlus >>
Find Apps for your Zebra ET50/ET55 >>
Your Zebra ET50 / ET55 Tablet comes with a standard 1 year warranty that protects you from manufacturer defects only.
That does not cover accidental drops or any damage you do to the device.
That is where Zebra OneCare Essential w/ Comprehensive comes in.
This service covers your Zebra ET50 / ET55 tablet for 3 years with hassle free repair service keeping your devices running at peak performance.
3 Year Zebra OneCare Essential w/ Comprehensive Warranty - $504.90
If you wish to add this Warranty, Select the options above the "ADD TO CART" button.